All conference phases (abstract upload, paper upload, blind review process, record of payments, etc.) will be done only through the conference site.
Below is a simple checklist and guideline for reference:
- Send your abstract for review
To propose a title and an abstract please click here. Authors who have their abstracts accepted may start preparing papers for the conference.
- Send your paper for review
- Important: The title, authors, abstract and keywords should be identical with the abstract proposal made on conference website.
- May send your paper for review immediately after receiving the abstract acceptance.
- The paper should be sent using conference register page.
- The papers will be submitted in English.
- Verify the format of your paper
- Revise your paper
- Take into account the suggestions and corrections highlighted by the reviewers.
- The length of the final paper should be no more than 8 pages in A4 size, including figures, tables and references.
- Register and pay the conference fee
- All payments must also be validate through conference site.
- Please email the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Students & Young PhD Candidates authors, please email the scanned copy of your student identification card or other proof of your status to email@example.com.
- The receipt for the payment will be given during the conference.
- Upload the camera ready paper
- The camera ready paper must be uploaded only through conference site.
- Arrange your travel and accommodation
- Depending on your nationality, you may be required to apply for a visa in advance to enter Romania. On the following link you may see the countries that need visa to enter in Romania.
- Accommodation can be booked either through the hotel’s official website or through the many hotel reservation sites such as Booking.com etc.
- Update the presenter information
- Please state who among the authors will be attending and presenting your paper.
- Make sure the presenter name is correct as it will be used in the certificate of attendance/presentation.
- Prepare your presentation slides
- Every presenter will be given 12 minutes for presentation plus 3 minutes for Q&A. Please prepare your slides to fit into the duration.
- An effective oral presentation should be structured accordingly: opening, outline of main points, detail of main points, conclusion.
- Certificate of attendance/presentation
- The certificate of attendance/presentation will not be issued, either at or after the conference, to authors whose papers are registered but not presented.
On the day of your presentation, please report to your assigned room 10-15 minutes before the session is scheduled to begin.
Introduce yourself to the Session Chair, and check that any audio visual equipment you need to use is setup and working properly.
Please load your presentation onto the hard drive so that the transition between presentations is smooth.