Call for Papers
The 11th eLearning and Software for Education Conference - eLSE 2015 - organized by the Romanian Advanced Distributed Learning Association will be held at National Military Circle, in Bucharest, April 23th - 24th, 2015.
The purpose of the annual international scientific conference on "eLearning and software for education" is to enable the academia, research and corporate entities to boost the potential of the technology enhanced learning environments, by providing a forum for exchange of ideas, research outcomes, business case and technical achievements.
The central theme of eLSE 2015 is "Rethinking education by leveranging the eLearning pillar of the Digital Agenda for Europe".
The conference is particularly focused, but not limited, on the following panels:
- Learning ecosystems: perspective on design, development, and deployment
- Pedagogy and psychology in new learning environments
- Technological innovations in eLearning
- Learning management, analytics, quality assurance and validation processes.
- Serious Games and gamification.
- eLearning in military education.
- Social, cultural and ethical dimensions of eLearning
- Best practice in online education and training.
The eLSE conference constantly promote original articles of basic research outcomes, experimental development, case studies and best practices, critical analysis and discussions, statistics, assessments and forecasts on Technology Enhanced Learning.
Abstracts should be submitted on the conference website by November 28, 2014. Abstracts should clearly outline your intentions in at least 250 words.
The proceedings will be available on the conference website and will be sent for indexation in CEEOL, PROQUEST, EBSCO and THOMSON REUTERS databases.